LIFE:The Greatest Gift of All

  
    Another day, another year, another life. That's what we usually think about our birthday. But what do we really have to celebrate? Is a cake enough? Do foods and liquors suffice? We say that we are the author of our own book and we decide on what to do with our own life. For the past 24 years, I have experienced so many ups and downs that no one can ever imagine. I've encountered different trials and hardships that are hard to endure. But then again, I survive. Being alive here on this earth really makes a big difference.



     I feel so blessed that our Creator has given me another opportunity to prove my self worthy of who I am and where I am right now.  Life is the greatest gift of all. By the time our mother has conceived us in their womb is big miracle. The moment that a single heartbeat develops, everything follows.

   
      The 20th of November is not a special day for all. But for me, it means so much.  The world  is such a good place to live in when you know that you 've got a lot of friends that you can count on through thick or thin.  When  you have a great family that you can really depend on. And when you have someone special that who is willing to sacrifice for the name of love. I may not have the money in the bank, neither a mansion in this country. But because I have a place called HOME, I celebrated my birthday as splendid as it can be!


                                                                                                                                        Apple,

Comments

  1. "Remember your Creator in the days of your youth, before the days of trouble come and the years approach when you will say, "I find no pleasure in them"-" Ecclesiastes 12:1, NIV.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts